Support our Programs
Each year we must bridge the gap between our tuition fees and the actual cost of providing a safe, nurturing, and high quality educational environment for young children. As government budgets shrink, we rely on private sources of funding, like individuals, now more than ever.
SOMACC is always grateful for your support. Your contribution makes all the difference to the children and families we serve.
Here are ways you can help throughout the year:
- Give a contribution in any amount -- donate online or donate by check by downloading the donation form and mail it to us at 790 Folsom Street, San Francisco, CA, 94107.
- Ask your employer to match your donation. Many companies have corporate matching gift programs in place. A matching gift is a tremendous opportunity for you to double or even triple your giving at no additional cost.
- Stay in touch! -- subscribe to our enewsletter (sign up to the right of this page) to keep up to date with our programs, our people and our current needs. You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
- Donate raffle prizes for our spring fundraising events at Judith Baker and Yerba Buena Gardens Child Development Centers. Download the donation form.
Donated goods and services we need all year long:
- Office supplies for our classrooms -- paper, envelopes, folders, binders, pens, pencils are all used daily in the classroom. If your company has upgraded its logo or has moved and no longer needs outdated stationary and office supplies, please contact us. We can pick up from your location.
- Food for our Family Resource Center food pantry
- Disposable diapers and pull-ups, new or gently used children's and womens' clothing, or toys for our Family Resource Center
- Volunteer at our Family Resource Center to help with translation, office work, and other tasks.
If you’re interested in helping our Family Resource Center with a donation or as a volunteer, please call the FRC at 415.820.3508.
AMAZON ASSOCIATES PROGRAM
SOMACC participates in the Amazon Associates Program - an easy way to contribute money to our agency through your everyday purchases on Amazon. Just click on the banner below, sign in to your account and shop. SOMACC can earn up to 10% in advertising fees for qualifying purchases.
All cash and in-kind gifts are tax deductible. We are a registered 501(c)3 organization and our identification number for taxation purposes is 94-3146532.
If you have additional questions about giving to SOMACC, please contact Joy Wi, Development Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415.820.3534